WORLD'S BEST SIPHON™
SELF PRIMING PUMP
- 1.) The start point (copper part) must be higher than the end point (end of hose).
- 2.) The end of tube must be lower than the self-priming pump before siphoning will start.
- 3.) Submerge the self-priming pump into liquid that is to be siphoned.
- 4.) Move the self-priming pump vigorously in an up and down motion. It is important the self-priming pump always remain in the liquid to start the siphoning. Once the flow starts, stop moving or shaking the self-priming pump as gravity will maintain the flow of the liquid. Once siphoning starts, keep the self-priming pump submerged in liquid.
- 5.) To stop siphoning, remove the self-priming pump from the liquid.
- 6.) Drain all liquid from the hose and clean thoroughly.
- 7.) Store in a cool, dry place.
Most Popular Uses
The following photos are some of our popular uses. Also, by clicking on the video tab, you will be able to familiarize yourself on how our siphon works.