1. Before using, drain all liquid from the hose.
2. The end of tube must be lower than pump before siphoning will start.
3. Submerge pump into liquid that is to be siphoned.
4. Move pump vigorously in an up and down motion. It is important the pump remain in the liquid at all times to start the siphoning.
5. Once the flow starts, stop moving or shaking the pump as gravity will maintain the flow of the liquid.
6. Once siphoning starts, keep the pump submerged in liquid.
7. To stop siphoning, remove the pump from the liquid.
8. Drain all liquid from the hose and clean thoroughly.
9. Store in a cool, dry place.
Note: The start point (liquid) must be higher than the endpoint.